Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Where are we moving this summer?

Well, if you would have asked me that 5 months ago I would have told you "Yakima, Washington and we are so excited". Well, those orders fell apart.

If you had asked me 2 months ago I would have said "we are moving to Yuma, Arizona and we are so excited"!!

Even if you would have asked me yesterday I still would have said "Yuma of course. The packers come next monday silly."

Well, what a difference a day makes.

Now ask me where we are going now that the position in Yuma has magically evaporated in the desert heat? (Yep, those orders got trashed too.)

Today, as of 2 hours ago, I get the honor of telling you to "go ahead and look us up the next time you are in Southern Germany". I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. We are beyond excited. What a thrill and chance of a lifetime. We vacationed in Germany 3 years ago and LOVED every minute of it but to actually live there. . . . WOW! It is a dream come true. I'm jumping up and down with excitement even though my insides are having a panic attack about moving all this stuff and 2 kids and a baby to a country where we don't speak the language. LOL!! That's all small potatoes, who cares we're moving to Germany!! We'll figure it out! August can't come soon enough. Off to our next adventure!!