Saturday, October 01, 2011

Mike's Farm....Finally

After over a year of hearing people going ga-ga for Mac n' Cheese at Mike's Farm we finally went today. Our good friend Kristen invited us and I packed up the boy's and went. We started off on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch to select the perfect pumpkin:
Look mom hay! That's why they call it a hayride my dear!!

So many pumpkins...

which one do I choose mom?

One you can carry bubba! Perfect choice!!

Another perfect choice!!

 On the ride back and WHAT..... do my eyes deceive me.....is that a picture of........of ME. Thanks Terri (A.K.A. Mamarazzi) for snapping one of the boy's and I with my camera!!

Next we were off to see the animals!!

 Hay fight over on "hay hill"

little boy on a big tractor.

 All the kiddos!!

 I think Eric is developing a case of tractor love!!

peek a boo

We had such a good time doing all the activities. Everyone was right, that is some YUMMY mac & cheese too. Hopefully next time Troy will be able to come along. We couldn't have asked for better weather or company!! Thanks Ladies!!