Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Favorite Views


 Bebenhausen Monastery


The Monastery is beautiful around every corner!


Hohenzollern Castle


Amazing!!


They were even having their Christmas Market at the castle while we visited. Extra bonus: my mom got to go with us!!! Yep, she has already been out for a visit!!! If only there was a way to kidnap her so she could stay forever!! I'm working on it mom ; )



Notre Dame in Strasbourg, France


Inside Notre Dame de Strasbourg, France




Little Italy in Strasbourg, France


Dornstetten, Germany
Troy's Family is from this beautiful town.






View from the park in Sindelfingen


Random town that took our breath away as we came around a corner. The picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice.



The view from the top floor in our house.


Another view from our top floor window.


O.K. this one is not one of my favorite views. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh. The movers broke my favorite Pottery Barn bowl that I took a newborn picture of Sarah in. Darn it : (