Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Got Mail

Thing #1
I got goodies in the mail today!! Woo Hoo!!
I have been checking out Camille Roskelley's book "Simplify, Quilts for the Modern Home" for awhile and it came in the mail today!! So many fun projects and so many beautiful ideas and thoughts. I can't wait to get quilting!! Also, if you are at all interested in quilting check her blog out as well. It is a great read and she has the most adorable little boy's!! This box also had "How to Train Your Dragon" in it. Jacob broke our first copy so I have 2 little happy campers again!!

Thing #2
My second package of goodies, courtesy of Fat Quarter Shop (if you haven't checked them out you are missing out people), had a few charm packs to finish up some projects and their notion of the month, Fons & Porter Quarter Inch Seam Markers, for marking perfect triangles. I have NEVER done a perfect triangle so this is a welcome tool!!

It really is the little things in life that thrill me!!
Happy Quilting!!