Friday, September 23, 2011

My other love.....

O.K. so I totally LOVE a great deal. These sites have been my new loves:

Rue La La
This site features different things everyday at huge discounts from great brands. Another cool thing Rue La La does is have you pay shipping once and then it's free shipping on ALL your purchases for the next 30 days. Wooo Hooo!!
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/tsayler

Ebates
I was turned onto this by a friend (Thanks Sarah). It is a site that pays you money for shopping online. You get a $10.00 gift card just for signing up and then when you need to buy something online you enter their site, find the store you are going to shop at (they have hundreds of them Gap, Sears, Land's End, Barnes & Noble etc.) click on the store and they create a tracking ticket. Enter your site as usual and when you make a purchase Ebates credits your ebates account and mails you a check. I'm not kidding. I've gotten checks. How cool is that!!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=MmmkItAMzvyY%2FuxkgUgvpg%3D%3D

Check them out and tell me what you think!!