Saturday, September 24, 2011

Organization??


Well, if there is one thing I strive for it's a sense of order in our home. Let me tell you there are times when I have my moments of brilliance and then there are those times when I have epic failures. I realized this morning I had both of these things sitting not 4 feet from each other. Case in point:

Lego's organized to within an inch of their lives...

and the junk pile.

Now all the other toy's have a place (i.e. special basket, or bin) that they go in but this large bucket I guess has become our overflow or the "look mom I'm all done picking up" area. What to do, what to do?? O.K. I secretly know the answer is to down size the toy load but those colder months are coming up which means more indoor time. I WILL come up with a solution (see how i'm trying to convince even myself) and let you know how it pans out. I often think how much i would love a professional organizer to come and give our house a look. Would I get an A, B or an "oh lady, just light a match". I would like to think I'm some where in the A-, B+ area. Where do you fall? (And yes Kristy W. you are an A+++!! Lady you could organize a hurricane!! You have a gift!!)